Monday, February 16, 2009

Bows!

Once upon a time I loved to make hair clippies. I can't really call em bows cause I couldn't figure the bows out to save my life. I must have made 20 pairs to match different outfits for Amelia and my nieces. Then, one day, I just stopped. Not sure why. Well, while packing the other day I found all my bow making stuff and I am now hooked again! I really wanted to make a bow though so I searched online for a good tutorial. I've found several before but could never get the hang of it. Then I found this tutorial. The light finally came on. Granted, this isn't you're usual boutique hair bow, but it is a great alternative if you are like me and can't quite grasp those instructions. I even made a bow with fabric to match the St. Patrick's Day top I made Amelia. I think I may have found a new obsession, lol!
The St. Patrick's Day Bow. I'll post a pic of the top as soon as I can get one.

Before I put them together.


Same bow. The ric-rak doesn't photograph well and without the flash you can't really tell what the bow looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment